poptart? don't you mean sodatart?
thank u for the
DAVESPRITE: theres all sorts of stuff i suddenly knew about the game when i became this orange feathery asshole
DAVE: so now youre like
DAVE: a wise feathery asshole
DAVESPRITE: i am fuckin filthy with wisdom its sick
some shots from the test shoot i did with davesprite! there’s so much to include in the photo (huge wings, huger tail) that it’s actually tough to find locations and poses that really show him off. i’ll be doing another, more structured photoshoot now that i’ve learned what works and what doesn’t. stay tuned until then for pictures of that elusive ghosty tail!
waterbending at its finest
Dear white people,
Please stop cosplaying as PoC characters.
Anyone can cosplay as anyone/anything they want. Also, that’s the actual voice actress for Korra. She literally IS the avatar.
Alright, it’s time! I do this daft giveaway for thank you all, you, my dear followers, my darlings. Thank you for always be there when I need you, thank you for like and reblog my posts, thank you for all the kind messages you send me. Thank you for being awesome!
This giveaway includes:
- A split helmet unisex official t-shirt size M (comes with its card and its sleeve/never wore/still have the tag)
- A “Lose Your Self To Dance” poster unofficial (this comes from a magazine, it’s not the official poster)
- A set of seven 1.25” buttons
- A set of two 2.25” buttons
- One 2.25” pocket mirror
- A 3D promo mask (never assembled)
- The Daft Punk DVD “D.A.F.T: A story about Dogs, Androids, Firemen & Tomatoes”
- The japanese edition of “Random Access Memories” with the bonus track “Horizon” (still sealed)
- A Thomas Bangalter action figure (still sealed)
- A Guy-Manuel De Homem-Christo action figure (still sealed)
- You have to be following me (I do this giveaway for thank my followers, so yeah.)
- International giveaway!
- Must be 18 years + or have parent permission.
- You must be willing to give me your address for the send.
- The winner will be choosen by a random number generator.
- Reblog only, likes don’t count but you still can like it as a bookmark.
- You can reblog only 2 times per day for not spam your followers. If you don’t follow this rule you’ll be disqualified)
- Please make sure your ask box is open! The winner will be contact via message.
- If the winner don’t respond within 2 days, I’ll choose another person (still with a random number generator).
- No giveaway blog please.
- Ends June 1st, 2014.
Hot Topic is known amongst artist groups as one of the worst offenders of art theft in U.S. retailers. I know artists are important to What Pumpkin, and I’d imagine multiple cases of art theft would be a very big deal. The most well-known of the cases were stolen fan art from independent artists, which is the same demographic the Design Contest was aimed to. I’m an artist myself and I wouldn’t want to support a store that steals from my peers.
The people running Hot Topic have zero respect to artists and to copyright law. They’ve been ripping-off independent artists’ storefronts, and continue do so. The whole company really should have been shut down long ago.
If you support artists, independent, fan artist, or any kind, you should oppose Hot Topic and MSPA’s association with them!
Tell What Pumpkin to kick Hot Topic out of the Design contest RIGHT NOW.
We have so little time left to stop this please tell them that it is completely unacceptable to do any sort of business with petty art thieves.
Even if you don’t know what to say, or if you think it would compromise the contestants; It won’t. Just please voice your thoughts in anyway you can put them. Don’t let Hot Topic get a dime out of Homestuck.
what if marcy floats away sometimes when she goes to sleep
(the movie was booooooooring bonnibel)
*takes off sunglasses* the first time i said heck? it was exhilarating. i broke into a cold sweat and my heart was pounding. i cried for 10 minutes then i finally said it. the h-word. heck. *puts sunglasses back on and a tear can be seen rolling out from behind the lens*